Series Rugged Computing
Proface/Xycom Automation Announces the Launch of the New APL3000SERIES
A new line of performance PCs with advanced data protection!The
Pro-face/Xycom APL3000 Series of Industrial PCs offer a variety of display,
connectivity and data protection options. Offered as a displayless "Node"; with
12.1", 15" or 19" touchscreen displays; or with 12.1" or 15" keypad, mouse and
touchscreen displays; the APL3000 Series is available in the size you need.
High-Performance Core?Duo CPUs provide the processing power needed to run
today's demanding applications.
Advanced Data Protection Features:
- Downtime prevention is provided with every APL3000 via an integrated PC
health monitoring feature that instantly alerts factory personnel if the PC is
- Data protection to keep your production running is available by using
optional RAID hard drive configurations or solid-state CompactFlash drives.
- Get more out of your Industrial PC by using it as an on-demand HMI.
Available WinGP software turns Pro-face PCs into an operator interface when
needed to compliment existing SCADA, vision, motion, MRP or SPC applications.
- RAID1 Hard Drive Configuration Option
- Bootable CompactFlash
- Integrated PC health monitoring
- Hot swappable secondary HDD cartridge